What a week! I've been acting like a proper student and ACTUALLY GOING OUT into town and staying up past midnight. Shocking. Since graduating I do feel much more boring, early nights and napping on the sofa is a regular occurrence these days.
However, this week I've been really sociable (lol!) seeing lots of my old uni mates and exploring Sheffield for future Exposed posts. I've got some many exciting things to write about my lovely city of Sheffield, so I hope you're going to be a regular reader of my Exposed blog too.
1. A sneaky peak of an exciting new shop in Sheffield
2. Me and my girlie Hannah, a few glasses of wine too happy
3. Muddy shoes are never good, especially white converses!
4. I like pretending I live in a mirror at Smashbox.
5. Getting muddy trainers in the sun at the Belton House Orangery
Also.... a massive congrats to Mat from Buckets & Spades, who won the Hilton voucher giveaway! Thanks to everyone who entered, I'll be holding another giveaway sooooooon enough.